Jan 15, 2012

The Chocolate Tucker

This is my sister's wonderful pup Tucker Jo! She is in Africa right now on an awesome mission trip with my grandparents and my family is taking care of this little ball of joy! I just thought I would share this piece of heaven with you
Best things ever!!!!
These crazy things are chocolate sea salt caramel cupcakes. They were sooooooooo yummy! I used a lot of recipes from earlier post's to make them
Cakes
Same as the chocolate cakes below (I'm kind of obsessed, they are some good dang cakes)

Caramel
same recipe as the caramel pecan recipe
minus pecans

Chocolate frosting
1 cup unsalted butter
3 1/2 cups powder sugar
1/2 cup unsweet cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt (I obviously used more
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons heavy cream

I was in a hurry and threw all of the ingredients in a bowel and mixed until it was creamy! I know :/ I didn't follow a recipe, but the frosting was really yummy! I also just put extra salt in everything and put sea salt on top. They turned out great! If your the kind of person who likes salt with there sweets (like me) you will LOVE these cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment